This year's camp will be led by three fabulous dance tutors, bringing a rich tapestry of dances from around the world. Select from the names below to learn more about them:
- Eve Blair and Palenque Blair - a mother / daughter ‘tag team’ from Perth in Western Australia, Eve and Palenque bring a huge folk dance repertoire between them, and many years experience with folk dance teaching, performance, group dynamics and music for folk dance.
- Christoph Muabach will lead a practical session on techniques and strategies for dance tutors.
- Sue Burchell will lead a ‘Folk Voice Chorale’ workshop - teaching a few popular traditional songs that all can enjoy singing together. The emphasis is on fun and no experience is required.
- Larry Jacobsen from A Trifle Bazaar will drum rhythms common in the Mediterranean, Balkan and Middle Eastern dances.
- For more details about these sessions, read Why Come? (PDF, 161k)
- For workshop times, see the programme.